Friday, March 13, 2009

Redo

So the wait is over. I am not a patient person and this really gets to your self worth fast! It's more hard for me to not have control over something directly. I just can't stand not knowing what's going on behind the scenes. Amy is a much more patient person and is all about it will happen when it's the right time. I envy her calm and easy demeanor. She definitely complements me!
Because of me being impatient and not having an unlimited supply of our donor, we decided to ask about other options at this time. I opted after much debate to taking clomid. Of course my RE is out of town when we needed his advice. We spoke with the NP and she was awesome. So 100mg Clomid days 3-7. Seems like a high dose to start from what I read. Guess we will see!

2 comments:

  1. What is clomid exactly for? Some people love it, come people call in the crazy drug.. What's your opinion on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. clomid is a follicle stimulating drug and causes you to produce more eggs at a time to increase your chances

    ReplyDelete