Thursday, May 7, 2009

On the road again

I had a baseline ultrasound on tuesday and the cyst was gone! Now I am back to the drawing board. I am taking 150mg clomid this round and guess we will see. Only had it two days now and the hot flashes are in full swing. I have decided not to temp this month as I think it only increases the anxiety level for me. Will go for the cd12 u/s and see what kind of follies we are dealing with this month. I was discouraged as the RE told me that my body would react the same way as last time to the clomid. Translation: I will get more cysts if I don't get pregnant and will be the every other month regime.....That is not cool!

Guess we will just hope for the best this time so it won't be an issue. Wouldn't that be a lovely 30th birthday present for June!!

No comments:

Post a Comment